Hey. I have recently purchased from the XBL Marketplace Crysis using MS points however every time I proceed to download the content my Xbox will freeze for a few seconds make a internal clicking noise (only clicks once) and then the Xbox will restart itself. Whenever I go onto my profile afterwards the content will immediately try to download again (as it should do) but it causes the Xbox to have a continuous loop of freezing for a few seconds and restarting. I can easily solve this buy deleting the content through the website and remove the corrupted/incomplete file from my storage and my Xbox will work fine once again.
I do not receive any error message(s) when this happens the Xbox makes a clicking sound and then starts the loop process.
The account corresponding with my XBL profile have matching regions both saying United Kingdom
I have tried many of the troubleshooting options provided already such as:
- Deleting and re-downloading
- Cleared the systems cached data
- Re-downloaded the content from download history
- Re-downloaded my profile
- Restarting the router/modem
- Port forwarding with all ports available to Xbox live (88, 3074, 53 and 80 with appropriate UDP/TCP)
- Deleting download fragment from the hard drive
- Deleting the Marketplace data
- Removing my hard drive, starting up my console, shutting it down and reinserting the hard drive
- Using another power socket
- There are no objects near the Xbox restricting its' ventilation
- Tried downloading from the Xbox.com site
- The kingdoms under fire demo - First game back in mid January this year to have this problem - Deleted and removed and never tried it again.
- Mass effect 3 demo - mid/late February refused to download and proceeded to do this problem - Deleted and removed and never tried it again.
- XBLA game Comic jumper - mid March gave me this problem - went on Xbox.com and downloaded from there and it worked