Downloaded your Gears 3 stuff but its still locked?

Ok. We had this problem tonight we bought our Seasons Pass and me the Deadly Cute Weapons skins on my hubbys account. When he went to go look at it, it was still saying we needed to purchase it. When we went to purchase it, it said we just needed to download it again. So we called xbox live support and they had us redownlaod everything. Still didn't work. So the lady went to look up to see if they had any reports of any other problems like this. Apparently if you have more than one account assigned to your xbox this is what is going to happen to you. The developers at Epic are trying to find a way to fix this. Their solution as of now is to erase all unregistered downloaded content and save it to another memory device. Now please don't freak out. Cause as we were talking to tech support we found a better way and was told to immediately come on here and tell everyone what to do. So here goes.

Just sign in the second person after you purchase your stuff. Yep, its that simple. See we noticed that I have the green weapon skin codes on my gt and the crimson omen pack my husband can't have them but when I'm signed in he can. So we decided to see. Low and behold the deadly cute weapons unlocked. Not only that but when he signed out I still had them and so did he. Now as for the season pass it worked a bit different it would only show up when both accounts were signed in.

I really hope this helps others out there having this problem. Cliffy and you guys out there at Epic I want a pat on the back or something for this. Lol.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I'm glad to hear that this worked for you! I will make sure to suggest this to other users if they are having similar problems. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

help me please, I bought the weapon skill, but I'm not able to use it. When I go to multiplayer, and try to use, it appears like if haven't bought it. I have tried to download it a hundred times, and it says that it says that i already downloaded, but when I try to use, I cannot use it.  What do I do? Xbox live told me to clean my system catche, and I did it, but it did not work.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.