Downloaded XBox Music

I downloaded the Xbox music monthly pass. I used to have the Zune software and now I have this. I am trying to download music and I do nor see the link for me to purchese music when I click on Xbox Music anwhere. I'm so confused!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

To begin using Xbox Music, click on the orange Music tile on your Windows 8 Start screen and sign in with a Microsoft account.

To start listening to music right away, click on "Play an artist" and enter the name of an artist you want to listen to. A random selection of songs by that artist will begin playing immediately.

To play specific songs or albums, you can browse music from the All Music and Top Music sections. You can also use the Win+Q shortcut to perform a quick search.

To see more details on how to use Xbox Music, please visit: howto.cnet.com/.../getting-started-with-xbox-music-on-windows-8

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I downloaded the Xbox music monthly pass. I used to have the Zune software and now I have this. I am trying to download music and I do nor see the for me to purchase music when I click on Xbox Music anywhere. I'm so confused!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.