Downloaded update, No Maps

I downloaded the update which took about an hour, and I have the LE for battlefield but when i got on I didn't get the maps and my friend said he got a message saying they were unlocked by sitting in the main menu. Is there anything to do to fix this?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Your not the only person having this problem, I would suggest getting in contact with EA support and explaining that you have a LE copy but not recived the maps after downloading the update. Did you buy your copy new? Some people that have had this problem because they bought a LE pre-owned copy, and bought a multiplayer pass via the Store, which means they are not entitled to the maps for free.  

I bought my copy new day 1 and used the code inside... guess ill call EA.

Try this:

help.ea.com/.../how-to-download-back-to-karkand-for-the-xbox-360

Wow as I typed this my Xbox said congrats on dl the new maps?!

Good to go now!

Did you buy them Fiery or was that for Limited Edition?

I bought the LE. I DL the update. No maps showed up. Turned on BF3 4 hours later. Left it on for 15 minutes and a message popped up that I got the maps.

So i actually don't need to download the map pack, just the update? If so I'll just try again tomorrow.

The maps are within the 2.1gb update. If you have bought the LE, it will pop up ingame to apply the update and to unlock the map pack. There's no need to purchase the Back to Karkand map pack from the marketplace since you've already have the LE.

If  you're still having trouble, I suggest that you contact EA support for more information.

Thanks ReproductioN, Ya I'm on my second EA chat right now cause the first one just ended it. If they can't solve it I guess I'll just pray it just needs time to get in there.

Ya after contacting them and waiting forever for them to try to figure it out this is what they said "I have found that you didn't have the limited edition of the game thus you have to purchase the B2K from Xbox market place" which is dumb cause i brought it home un wrapped it and it literally has limited edition written all over it and entered that code first thing.

2.1 gb update...Mine was 2.7gb...weirdness!