Downloaded Game doesnt work!

Hey.

I downloaded GTA IV twice now! But everytime when I want to play, and I finished downloading it, it doesnt even show up in my game library! And When I go to settings to see the game on my hard drive it says the file is corrupt! What do I do? How do I fix that problem?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 14 Applies to:

1. The file for GTA IV is very large - are you sure you can download the file without a single problem with your internet service that might corrupt the file?

2. Are the region on your account, the region of your Xbox, and the region you are connecting from all the same?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Good Points. But I think that the Xbox just stops downloading when disconected to the internet or Live. That happend severel times but I just reconnected and the download continued! And the region shouldnt be a problem in my case.

Sorry this didn't help.

If you have any friends with xboxes nearby (lucky you, I sure don't), you can try using their internet to see if the download won't corrupt. Or try using their xbox to play the game.

Also, you do have the free space to install the game, right? Again, it's big. If you just barely meet the space requirements, you might try giving it a bit more room to be safe.

Finally, have you played the game on disk before, then bought the downloadable version? That can cause glitches and corruption sometimes.

Sorry this didn't help.

thank you for answering! the space is no problem. i got 200gb left XD. when im in my home country ill just get it from there. but sad of the waste of money.. might try to get it again in like 2 weeks or so..

Sorry this didn't help.