Downloadable Content After Re Format

Hi all

Everytime my daughter logged onto her xbox 360 she had to re do the security for her email account, pin, telephone number etc via the website.

I contacted support and they said i had to do a reformat. I have done the reformat however now when i try and get her games back the paid full version of minecraft isnt there.

She downloaded the trial version then we went to Game and bought the actual game with a code to unlock it, and it became the full game, Inside xbox though its only showing as the trial version.

Am i looking in the right place or doing the right/wrong thing

Thank

James

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

On the console, go to System>Accounts>Download History.  Everything she ever downloaded will be listed there for redownload to the console.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi

Yeah i have done that, i see the MineCraft trial i downloaded, but i dont see the full version as i upgraded the game to full with a purchase from Game for a code that gave me the amount of credit for it. Just the trial versions.

However even after doing the format as suggested and losing everything, i'm STILL getting the security on the xbox, e.g i need to keep it more secure, add my email, done but wants it again, update the password, setup the mobile, setup the home phone,  its over kill, and none of the other xboxes in the house needs to go through that. (We have 3 Gold Accounts in the house)

Thanks

James

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.