download wont stop downloading

I know people have times where a download wont complete. well, my xbox wont STOP downloading my demo of star trek: D-A-C. the message for completing the download will not stop popping up. every time i delete the demo, it just appears half a second later. i have the newest generation 4GB xbox and i have a 3rd party 12GB hard drive attached to it. This happen to anyone else? help?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

3rd party as in usb drive?

its easy go to active downloads and cancel

or press guide and goto the left

active downloads

cancel

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have the same problem I have a flash drive for memory in usb drive that it is saving to however its not the star trek its fable 3 free soldier outfit dlc but same problem.  keeps restarting and completeing instantly since its already fully downloaded.  I just posted vid on youtube to see if anyone else could figure it out there

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQdqobP_QjM]

Sorry this didn't help.

I fixed mine at least it hasn't tried redownloading for last 5 mins.  I restarted my xbox with my flashdrive not plugged in and the download started going to my internal memory but it didn't fully download right away because it wasn't saved onto there so I could cancel the download and it didn't give me an error message for cancelling it.  plugged the flashdrive back in and download didn't restart so I think all is well

Sorry this didn't help.