Download Stops Every Time!

Hey everybody!

I had the following problem since a while now but only on GTA IV. I bought the game, and YES I did buy it in the market place! So the problem is when I download it, it just says when it is about 99% "The Game can't be downloaded" or something like that.. This happend like 10 times and it really pisses me of. Yes, I do have a pretty low internet connection but there is nothing I can do about that. And when I go to my account management to re-download it I have the option to play the game and when I want to do that the screen goes black for a second and then I am in my game library somehow. And I also did the "Delete System Cache" and then Shut Down but nothing worked. I am really getting frustrated to please help me when you can!

-Frezzy Stewie

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

How is your console connected to your network? Wired or wireless? If the latter then for the purpose of this download since it is quite large connect your console directly to your modem, if you can't do that then atleast directly to your router via an ethernet cord, as when you use wireless for large downloads there is sometimes packet loss causing either an incomplete download or a corrupt download.

Let us know how it goes. Before you do this though you should delete the current download, clear cache and restart the console, then try again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Ok, Thank you for replying. I almost always use W-Lan so I might have to try just with the cord.  Sometimes I used the cord but also the W-Lan so I switched sometimes. I'll retry tomorrow.

Thank you in advanced!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.