download problems - region - cant download

hi everybody

 I had a problem with downloading games...

in the free games with gold program, there were two games that were not available in my region.(TCs rainbowsix , halo3) I told my brother in the US to add them into my download queue. after the games are 80% complete in my console(80% is complete, the rest 20% are game updates) it says "cant download"

is there a way to fix this problem or it is normal?

please help

 

Question Info


Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:
Answer

To download that game, you need to be in in the region you download the game from.

If you have a US profile but you are not in the US, you can not download that game.

Your profile region need to be the same as your physical region.

You would need to wait till you are back in the US to download it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.