download not working

A few days I had logged on to download a game update (call of duty to be exact) but I just couldn't get it to go..5 days later its still the same. The download keeps switching between "Queued" and Installing. After numerous attempts, I figured i'd just uninstall it and start over fresh, but now I can't even do that! Just out of curiosity I downloaded a random app and I had no problems with that, so it doesn't seem to be a generalized problem. Either,

A. it's a problem on the publishers end.

B. My internet is so bad it can't even initiate the install. 

Microsoft support wasn't really of any help, so any suggestions would be welcomed. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

So you have uninstalled Call of Duty: Ghosts on your Xbox One, correct?  Did you purchase this game from the Xbox Live Store or do you have a physical copy?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Correct, as of right now, the games uninstalled, but it's a physical copy so that's the confusing part.

Sorry this didn't help.

My suggestion (sorry for the late reply) is to wait and try to see if the latest Xbox one update (rolling out today) may help, so wait until that is downloaded and installed and then try reinstalling and updating your Call of Duty: Ghosts game.

Sorry this didn't help.