Download History!

First off i can NOT reply back to posts  so if you reply here  I will still beable to read it.    I tried the INPRIVATE  setting on my explorer  and it only worked one time allowing me to reply to one of my posts but not after that!..  so i gave up!

<BR><BR>

But I have a question about download history!  I read on other forums, people are telling how many  things they downloaded ... thier total count wether it be videos  trailors avatar items.. map packs .. anything  .. they just say thier total over all downloads..  some of them are sayin  precise numbers like one said 1087 items .  How can they tell that?!   There is NO total number  displayed.  So how would they know how many they downloaded wihtou actually counting  them one at a time?!    is there something i am missing?!  i do NOT see any  number displayed ?!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

The only thing I can think of, is they've done a license transfer and are talking about the number of licenses they have. Or they actually are taking their time counting everything.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

During the transfer process on Xbox.com it will show you this number. You won't be able to see it on the console or any other part of Xbox.com. Are you experiencing some issue with your downloads, or are you just curious?

Sorry this didn't help.

I can reply now. i am sorry i didnt  answer before i had a probley  with the resply not working.    I was just curious.. cause i read a post  somewhere people asking how many stuff they downloaded..and they were  stating specific numbers..  right instantly  like they were reading the count number off a list!. one guy asked where to find the total amount .. another guys says it is  in the DOWNLOAD HISTORY   section.. which wasnt there for me..   it could have been an old post and on an earlier update..... it doesnt really matter.. i guess it just was thier posting to see how much people used the download stuff and how much they downloaded...  :O)  So that just led me to wonder how much i actually downloaded..  Sorry for the troubles!..

Sorry this didn't help.