Download help?

Hello!

Today, around 3 PM PST/-8 GMT I purchased Ghost Recon: Future Soldier from the marketplace. It just stayed at 0% until I eventually got a pop up saying it couldn't download. I have tried downloading it plenty more times, roughly 14-15 tries, with no success.

I have tried clearing my cache, i have tried deleting and recovering my gamertag, and doing the standard unplugging and plugging back in my router. I live roughly 45 miles from Seattle, which is where speedtest.net shows me connecting to. I have slow download speeds(it's raining heavily on and off), yet they aren't unreasonably slow.

However, I have had this problem pretty consistently for a few weeks. It took a few days of pain and agony, but the recent BO2 update finally managed to download about a week ago(it was experiencing the same issue). The rest of the devices in my house connected to the internet run perfectly with no issues. It's just my xbox. I've gotten the 80072ee2 error code back the majority of the time. Nothing I do seems to work. Any update I've had to download gave me grief for a few days, before downloading, EXTREMELY slowly.

I'm reasonably frustrated, but I'm not pointing any fingers. There could be a solution I just don't know about. I've read every xbox "error" article I can. I figured it was finally time to ask, I just didn't want to before I had exhausted every possible option. Does anyone know what to do? If I left out any important details, just let me know and I'll tell you what you need to know.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Ok post your speedtest.net picture result

We need to see how slow is your connection

if your speed is affected by rain is it satilite?

Satilite internet isnt very reliable especially if it is hughes

if it is satilite internet you will have to contact your satilite provider to work with them to get firewall settings correct

there are certain things that satilite internet does that doesnt play nice with gaming servers

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm gonna wait until tomorrow to try and download it. The rain picked up A LOT and it's expected to stay that way until tomorrow. I dropped from a 5MB to a .27..the wind is also at about 15 mph. I'll post back tomorrow.

Sorry this didn't help.

Are you on satilite or 3g?

If either it would be better to contact your isp for help

xbox needs a minimun of 1mb connection

with 3g modems its alittle harder as generally they arent supported

and you will have to contact your isp to fix that

Sorry this didn't help.