Download errors and cut off of live

I can't seem to download the latest update, and for some reason, that cuts me off completely from XBox live.  The status code I get is 3524-0000-D080-0200-807B-01F7

The last time something like this happened, I lost the last 4 months of a 12 month GOLD membership and was never able to recover that time or get a refund.  Today, I have over 2 months left of a 3 month GOLD membership (my mom won't buy the 12 month ones anymore because of getting ripped off before) and she says if someone from XBox live doesn't get back to me in a timely fashion, not only will she refuse to purchase any more membership cards, she won't buy games, microsfot points and will throw my xbox360 in the dumpster.

She spent over "2 goddamned hours" on here trying to find someone to help me.and couldn't.  She says XBox has the worst support site online, worse than even facebook's or zynga's.

So, in the interest of getting me fixed up, not to mention lowering her blood pressure, I would suggest if you want to keep this customer, someone better answer this damn fast!!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Have you tried a manual update?

support.xbox.com/.../system-updates

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Please do not use profanity on the forums , it is against forum rules .

Now , to address the issue your having .

Earlier today , people were having issues with updates and marketplace downloads .

That ( could have ) been your issue .

But "Raett"s idea sounds promising , try to do a manual update , if the problem persists afterwards , call Xbox Support - (1-800-4MYXBOX) and they can help better determine your issue and resolve your problem here .

Hope this helped ! .

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.