Dowloadable Resident Evil XBL Games will include 1000GS.

Here are the full achievements for Code Veronica: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/resident-evil-code-veronica-x-hd/achievements/ Looks like we now got a new piece of cake 1000G game huh? But that's not all, other Resident Evil game will also be available on the Xbox Live marketplace but on the Games on Demand section i think...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I can't believe anyone would care about this but sadly I know they do.

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"]

Looks like we now got a new piece of cake 1000G game huh?

[/quote]Never played Code Veronica have you?

The full 1000g will be anything but easy.

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

I can't believe anyone would care about this but sadly I know they do.

[/quote]Not fussed on the achievements but it'll be nice to play Code Veronica with a HD sheen.

Heh, still 12 achievements but 1000g instead of 200g, that's weird. Still, having read some of the comments on the achievements, it's not going to be a piece of cake to get 1000g. Then again, I never played it, so I don't know how hard battle mode is.

What about Resident Evil 4 thats what I am the most excited about. Though I will be purchasing both.

Schweet! Ill deff have all 1000!...

The achievements don't look too bad.

1)  That's a full retail game, so the 1,000 points should not be surprising.

2) There is only a Japanese release date on that achievement list, not a western release date.  Which is a bit surprising as "Resident Evil" is called "Biohazard" in Japan. 

I somehow missed the news in March that Code Veronica and RE4 were coming to XBLA.   I just found out a couple days ago.

I am so THRILLED to have the chance to play RE4 again in HD.  It's one of my alltime top 10.

I will definitely strive to get 100% is this masterpiece!

Code Veronica X was kinda corny. RE4 is badass though. I'm glad the game will include 1000 though.

@Zen: Beyond Good & Evil?

Resident Evil 4 is my personal favorite so looking forward to the 1000gs.Code Veronica wasn't too bad either and i believe these will give us these nostalgic flashbacks that have been missed for quite some time now.Resident evil 5 was disappointing so i welcome these with open arms.