Doubt anyone will have an answer

For the love of god someone please attempt to explain to me how Vincent Jackson can drop open passes or Rivers misses wide open deep routes on well timed passes...while at the same time I watch the computers WR's repeatedly leap over my corners even over double coverage and make the catch. If i even attempt for a second to control my corner the simple fact that I'm switching players makes my guy slow down and get beat even easier. Or if I hold A the corner just hovers around the receivers area and NEVER EVEN JUMPS. What the hell? My corners aren't allowed to jump and bat down a pass? Or my favorite is when my corner has his hands up to catch a routine pick, but it flies by his head to the wide open receiver behind him. Interesting...

I have posed this question to you all before and I didn't get a response. I assume everyone just bites the bullet on this or what? If there's something I need to change in my gameplan I am more than willing to do it. I haven't gotten a word of advice.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

In addition...I have attempted to hold A and then press Y when the pass comes in but 90% of the time this results in a complete WHIFF and an easy TD for the opponent.

really? once again nobody has an answer?

how about an answer to this... when a pass DEEP is up in the air and my corner deflects it and then my safety deflects it and the receiver still comes up with it. its a joke.

Lay off the peyote.

answer the question. how do i get my corners to stop the deep play. I repeatedly get beat on deep passes even if the opposing QB is passing into my double coverage. sometimes there are even random deflections off my defenders and the receiver still grabs it. understanding how to play defense isn't the issue as I can pressure and push opponents to 3rd and 15, but way too often they benefit off a huge deep play against my incompetent corner who supposedly has an "87" rating.

Google the term "Rubberband AI" and I think that will answer your question. And like grits said, lay off the peyote and try double coverage.

dude BLITZ the QB sack his @@@ before he can get it off or rush him thats what i do i get mad picks with everyone on my team like that i shut down the CPU

then again i have Asante Samuel and Nnamdi Asomugha and Domique Rodgers-Cromarteie but even Joselio hanson gets picks so do my safties

if your sticking with the wr try holding the straffe button down while you hit y or a, i've had pretty good luck with that.  Its hard to make blind picks this yr but this might help ya

What difficulty are you  playing  on?

I'll answer it....it's a game, at least thats what I tell myself.  It's only entertainment, unles YOU are getting paid to play.