Double XP?

How come MW3 can get companies to go in on promotional xp while all us battlefielders only get stupid cheesy dog tags. Like look at the server fiascle we had to endure, those were days I coulda been leveling up and getting gear to compete with the try hards who unlocked everything already.  I'm glad to see dice and EA got my money and now don't care.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

So you're mad that you can't get double xp in BF???... AND you made a thread about it? Wow, kids these days...

Well when everyone has those stupid flares for the vehicles and thermal sights for every gun, it sucks having to use iron sights to try and compete at a competitive level.  I could go 29-3 too if my scope lit up targets.  Game is way too unbalanced if you don't spend every waking second playing it.

I do see your point. But TBH, I haven't played that much and I already unlocked the auto-locking launcher for the engineer class. Makes aerial vehicles pretty easy to take out if you get the timing right. I suggest playing Conquest mode, because you can level up vehicles / classes either by capturing points. If you capture a point in a tank, thats xp for your tank. If you do it without a vehicle, it'll give xp to whatever class you are using.

why do u care about 29-3, i thought u were a battlefielder

[quote user="Armani204"]

Well when everyone has those stupid flares for the vehicles and thermal sights for every gun, it sucks having to use iron sights to try and compete at a competitive level.  I could go 29-3 too if my scope lit up targets.  Game is way too unbalanced if you don't spend every waking second playing it.

[/quote]

That's funny...I never use flares on my tank, and I never use thermal. AKS-74u, foregrip, suppressor and iron sights for me...a lot of my best games have come with that weapon.

-

No, you can't go 29-3. You suck way too much, your accuracy is too bad and you're too dumb to compile that kind of KD.

It is NOT fun trying to have a gun fight with someone who has their body 75% mixed into a mountain thermaling you while you try to attack a mcomm with scar iron sights.  And also, win or lose, who actually feels good about themselves when they go negative?  If you are killing and staying alive, you are helping your team a lot more then been dead and respawning back at  your spawn point

[quote user="king of killaz"]

I do see your point. But TBH, I haven't played that much and I already unlocked the auto-locking launcher for the engineer class. Makes aerial vehicles pretty easy to take out if you get the timing right. I suggest playing Conquest mode, because you can level up vehicles / classes either by capturing points. If you capture a point in a tank, thats xp for your tank. If you do it without a vehicle, it'll give xp to whatever class you are using.

[/quote]Sweet, I didn't know that.  Every conquest game I've played has turned into a spawn camp nightmare so I kinda stopped but I'll try it again knowing that.

Wrong. Sometimes I'll go 0 - 6 in a match. And yes, I feel very good about my score. You know why? Because I am sitting at the top of the scoreboard. I'll have over 6000+ points from repairing teammates vehicles and capturing bases. And right below my score, you'll see some chump with a 23 - 1 KD ratio. You get more points for being a teamplayer.

[quote user="VaultSyndrome"]

[quote user="Armani204"]

[/quote]

That's funny...I never use flares on my tank, and I never use thermal. AKS-74u, foregrip, suppressor and iron sights for me...a lot of my best games have come with that weapon.

-

No, you can't go 29-3. You suck way too much, your accuracy is too bad and you're too dumb to compile that kind of KD.

[/quote]Dawg, we know you are gods gift to bf3.  Like can you even walk through the mall anymore without all the shorties trying to get you to sign their bf3 thongs?  I pray one day I will get on your life level and be as awesome as you.

[quote user="Armani204"]

It is NOT fun trying to have a gun fight with someone who has their body 75% mixed into a mountain thermaling you while you try to attack a mcomm with scar iron sights.  And also, win or lose, who actually feels good about themselves when they go negative?  If you are killing and staying alive, you are helping your team a lot more then been dead and respawning back at  your spawn point

[/quote]

But all you do is go negative, and on top of that, you still never help your team...