Double XP Weekend! Starts Now until 6/18!

source
‏@IWMarkRubin
@Great8OV Double XP will be coming to Xbox this morning. And last thru weekend.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sweet. I'll try to power through 8th Prestige using this to get to 9th.

So is Double Weapon XP ending today and Double XP starting through the weekend?

Correct, for the Xbox 360: no more Double Weapon XP but it's Double XP starts now through the weekend.

* Side note, if you also have PS3, it's Double Weapon XP AND Double XP.

i would rather have dbl weapon xp but then again i have stopped prestiging 

great now there will be even more brats boosting/cheating yelling in my ears and just overall being annoying useless creatures. hopefully i can get thru at least one prestige though

I suppose I'll jump my secondary account that I use for the prestiging experience. On my main account I didn't start out intending not to prestige, but when I'd got several shotguns gold and the PM-9, I just couldn't bare to grind some of them again. So after a while when I pretty much had most gold and I was missing the regular guitar rift from unlocking challenges, I decided to make the prestige account. It is a lot of fun unlocking weapons and spending prestige tokens on equipment, hopefully I can make the last 10(ish) levels to 5th and make a good push for 6th.

[quote user="Renovatio 42"]

Correct, for the Xbox 360: no more Double Weapon XP but it's Double XP starts now through the weekend.

* Side note, if you also have PS3, it's Double Weapon XP AND Double XP.

[/quote] I think double weapon XP is still going on.  I just got finished playing and I flew right through from level 30-31 to get my gold P90.  Usually, it takes a while to go from level 30-31.  

Hell, maybe Infinity Ward will extend it throughout next week - new maps for us, remember?

Personally, I liked the double weapon XP better.  They should do double weapon XP more often.  

Awesome news indeed. This should help my push to a new prestige.