Double XP does not help 15th Prestige lvl 50

Am I wrong?  I have achieved 15th Prestige lvl 50 so the double XP isnt going to do anything for me at all?  Or do they also give double cash during this time period, which is the only thing now that I need, to buy items.

Once a player reaches 15 / 50 I think it would be a great idea that those players get COD cash since the XP doesnt do a darn thing for us anymore.

If the double cash is already a part of the double xp weekend then disregard post.  If not, how do we actually make a suggestion to Treyarch to put this in place?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="boyinblue3"]

Am I wrong?  I have achieved 15th Prestige lvl 50 so the double XP isnt going to do anything for me at all?  Or do they also give double cash during this time period, which is the only thing now that I need, to buy items.

Once a player reaches 15 / 50 I think it would be a great idea that those players get COD cash since the XP doesnt do a darn thing for us anymore.

If the double cash is already a part of the double xp weekend then disregard post.  If not, how do we actually make a suggestion to Treyarch to put this in place?

[/quote] Maybe just maybe... everyone shouldn't have rushed to get Prestige 15 so quickly. I've had friends who made Prestige 15 in three months time (some less) and not one of them seem to play any better than I do (Prestige 2). Conspiracy?!?!? As for the double cash... um, nope. Keep it like it is. Want cash? Go play wager match.

About 10% of experience earned, whether you are at max level or not, is awarded as COD points. So during double exp weekend, you get double the money.

[quote user="THE NlNJA"]

[/quote] Maybe just maybe... everyone shouldn't have rushed to get Prestige 15 so quickly. I've had friends who made Prestige 15 in three months time (some less) and not one of them seem to play any better than I do (Prestige 2). Conspiracy?!?!? As for the double cash... um, nope. Keep it like it is. Want cash? Go play wager match.

[/quote]

i only have about 7 or 8 days played and i think im on 9th prestige which is good, if i played more than i did, i would no doubt be 15th prestige by now. i literally stopped playing for a few months and started again in march i think ive been doing quite well tbh playing time wise.

You get more CoD points due to the XP, that's about it.

[quote user="ADrunkCanadian"]

[quote user="THE NlNJA"]

[/quote]

i only have about 7 or 8 days played and i think im on 9th prestige which is good, if i played more than i did, i would no doubt be 15th prestige by now. i literally stopped playing for a few months and started again in march i think ive been doing quite well tbh playing time wise.

[/quote] You know I luv ya ADC like I do all my friends on my friends list (even when I want to ring their necks like Homer does Bart sometimes). Having a goal is a good thing in these type games. It might be Prestige, kill ratio, win ratio (my personal goal), SPM (which I think is overrated) or even just to have the best time possible (which is arguably the best goal). But for all the goals the goal of 15th Prestige might be the most overrated. Players in CoD4 through Black Ops rush to get there and all that happens... is they not only have no where to go but now everyone who wants to talk crap... will if you play bad and honestly they should if you're playing like you got the game yesterday like many do. A 15th Prestige player with a k/d of 0.75 shouldn't talk crap (and I see this way too much) because of his prestige. He should let his game play do the talking. Let it be known, I do not mean this for all the past 10th and 15th Prestiges. The ones I'm directing it to know who I'm talking about. Prestige carries no weight in the CoD series whatsoever. Too many times kids and newer players get all bright eyed at the high level players when they should be paying attention to how that player carries himself instead.

[/quote]

Yes cus just because you reached 15th prestige Treyarch should no longer do double xp. Obviously the world revolves around you.

maybe these no-lives shouldve slowed down and not played all day:)

Yes, you get double cod points :D trying to get my second gold gun now.

yeah, cause that's exactly what he said......

He's not the only 15th prestige, is he. Think before your fingers mash the keyboard.