double xp & map packs

does anybody know if there will be anymore double xp and map packs?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

People are speculating that one more map pack will be released because World at War had three.

Whats with all this korean drama!@#$

Watch one.

나는 그들이 모든 준비가 되어 있고 포고딘은 우습다 그러나을 가지고? 집착

im guessing weekend after june 10th ? maybe ? thats when ps3 gets their d/l ... thats if they dont get hacked and go down for a month again , lol

Most likely.

ǝƃıʇsǝɹd ɥʇގ⇂ ʎpɐǝɹlɐ ɯɐı dx ǝlqnop pǝǝu ,ʇuop ı

PSN users got double XP when we got the Escalation maps, so we should get double XP when they get the maps. Their double XP starts this Friday morning (6/10) and ends Monday morning (6/13). If they're getting double XP twice for the 2nd map pack, there's no reason we shouldn't either....

[quote user="ColonelBoston"]

PSN users got double XP when we got the Escalation maps, so we should get double XP when they get the maps. Their double XP starts this Friday morning (6/10) and ends Monday morning (6/13). If they're getting double XP twice for the 2nd map pack, there's no reason we shouldn't either....

[/quote]

There was no PSN when we got the Escalation map pack.

Which map pack should I buy? Thinking of getting one today. Should I wait for the new DLC? I like campaign and achievements, but mostly play multiplayer. I was going to wait for MW3, but I'm addicted to FPS again.

Double XP would be really nice for me at rank 10 if a new map pack comes out.

And, OMG my father was furious he couldn't watch Netflix on his TV at his house cause he has PS3, haha. Made me feel good that all I had to complain about was the forums. Says he's gonna switch to Xbox.