DOOSHbaggary...

...is rampant is this game....nothing new....does get tiresome though

-

this again is probably old news to some, but I'd heard rumor of people "riding" their buddy's UAV to otherwise inaccessible locations.......was playing Conquest on Tehran Hwy.....and kept getting sniped from the same 4 guys....up on top of the overpasses or on top of the tall quad streetlights .....once you figure out where they are, they should be easy enough to kill....however, the lights seem to add some measure of invincibility to the a'hole, as I kept scoring numerous hits on the guys but hardly any kills....not to mention you can't see them....the guys on the overpass...forget it

-

yeah..their team lost..badly....but still those guys all had ridiculous K/D...and were making the game lame, as you couldn't really fire back....why the hell won't DICE just eliminate the K/D from the game....might slow some of these toilet fish down, it isn't being competitive...it's cheating.....spin it all you want, justify it all you want..you're a cheating dirtbag if engage in crap like this, if your opponent has little or no chance of being able to return fire because you're glitched in a wall or otherwise unreachable location intentionally then you're a dishonorable punk who should consider seppuku 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

me and dan kept puttin em down, even destroyed their spawn beacon, kept em from 0 deaths, infact once they got pissed and started after us, they got multiple deaths, im sure they were unhappy

umad bro? :)

at people who cheat cause they're no good, yeah

dude, I equipped  a LMG and lit one of them suckers on the street light up ....looked like this "hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit," constant hit flashes, but no deaths

-

Dirty Harry once told me if he could have a "super power" it'd be the ability to reach into your TV screen and punch  the person of your choice on the other end....I'm inclined to agree, but jackholes like these don't even deserve a fist...they get a backhand B'slap that leaves fingernail marks

[quote user="Red Clown"]

umad bro? :)

[/quote]irritated by cheats

not as bad as the nerds that try and run you over with the MAV..Have 4 MAV's buzzing around like bees trying to run people over is getting lame

Another thing is people getting on the roof at B on Noshahr Canal. I know you can easily kill them but only if they get near the edge.

I would not have posted where they were getting to, don't want to give anyone any ideas.

Did you consider giving them a few mortars for their troubles?

naw....haven't unlocked it yet, rarely play as support, mostly stick with assault and engineer....and you're right about posting the location....just kinda figured everyone knew about it

-

I'd consider TK'ng teammates if they were doing crap like this...dirtbags man

[quote user="Ronin6337"]

Another thing is people getting on the roof at B on Noshahr Canal. I know you can easily kill them but only if they get near the edge.

[/quote]Mortar FTW.

i haven't seen these pole dances the OP speaks of.