Doors on Buildings to Breach in Multiplayer

I made a post a long time ago after Modern Warfare 2 came out about putting doors into multiplayer that require you to open them or breach them. If anyone has played Rainbow Six Vegas you will know how much fun it is sometimes to make a trap by the door. They could also make the doors have the option to be locked. I'm not saying encourage campers (maybe) but you could have some new equipment options, spycam to see under the door, a door ram (one of those lol moments thinking of what could top riot shield) and maybe a lock pick to go in silent.

Now, if you didn't have the equipment to open a locked door all you would have to do is shoot out the lock. Think about the objective gametypes though. If you could close a few doors and make a good defense and the offensive players could still get in silently or by going load.

It could possibly encourage some to use more team work (ya right).

What do you guys think? Flame me, troll me... I don't care

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

thats too complicated for 90% of the community so why would they put it in their games?

Just because you cant understand it, Canadian, doesnt mean other people wont

I think its a good idea. A few choke points on the map that can only be open with a satchel of c4.

(guy has complained about non-innovation then dismisses a good idea.   O.O  )

I vote NO for those ideas. I think it would slow down the pace too much. Maybe that stuff would be OK for the campaign, but MP, NO.

No, it wouldnt be something you had to do, just something extra. Open up the map in new ways. Think of Hotel.  You dont have to use the elevators but they are there.

I say NO as well.

How about a new improved RSV game instead? That game was a blast.

[quote user="Spud 72"]

I say NO as well.

[/quote]

I would be in heavan if they made a new Rainbow Six game.  No game will ever top Vegas 1.

lol, a forum full of people wanting something more to their game, then scoff when someone comes up with something slightly original.  I would smdh, but I wouldnt want conspiracy theoriest calling me Rasta

[quote user="Ron Limo Driver"]

lol, a forum full of people wanting something more to their game, then scoff when someone comes up with something slightly original.  I would smdh, but I wouldnt want conspiracy theoriest calling me Rasta

[/quote]

I'm one of the few who's not asking for radical changes or innovations. Aside from MW2, I like how the series has progressed. I expect certain things from the games I play. That's why I play them. CoD gives me my close quarters, fast paced skirmishes.

If I wanted to open, close and rig doors, I'd play Vegas. If I want large maps and vehicles, I'll play Homefront or Battlefield. Adding doors is hardly innovative or original and as someone said before, it would ruin the pace imo.

It's not a bad idea, it's just not a good one either.

It wouldnt even be a big deal. just an added twist to maps.  What about being able to destroy some stairways and ladders. Not all of course, but a few to slow things down.

[quote user="Kramerllama"]

[quote user="Spud 72"]

I say NO as well.

[/quote]

I would be in heavan if they made a new Rainbow Six game.  No game will ever top Vegas 1.

[/quote]

Agreed. It took me 7 straight, relentless months of "Attack & Defend" and "Conquest" to finally earn Elite status and I loved every minute of it. You had to actually do work in that game. Vegas was one of the few games that I actually took notice of higher ranks like Elites. Not like now where ranks are handed out like cheap Halloween candy.

Good times.