Doom Returns To XBLA.

Back in the days the classic game Doom got removed from the Xbox Live Arcade a year ago based on expiring rights when Zinemax aquired Id Software. As well the time when Zenimax stated that the game would be back up soon as courtesy of Bethesda. Well now today, Doom is back up and running to XBLA with the cost of 400 MS Points, featuring old school Co-op and Multiplayer through Xbox Live.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/DOOM/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410824?DownloadType=Game

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i cant even find people on doom 2 i dont think alot of people will be playing this

finally this game is back. i just want to buy it cause the nostalgia i play doom back in 95 and was the popular fps game . im just goin to buy it to have it in my arcade collection.  and play and live again the nostalgia. :)

Old news is old, its all a farce

Isn't Doom free anyways for PCs? $5 isn't much but yea, Im not paying still for a game from 1995.

I still have it at home in my dad's attic for the Jaguar.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Now if only Final Doom and Quake were on here my life would be complete.

Ah, Crazy.  Banned but not forgotten.

-

Anyway, since the thread is bumped, are the classic Doom's bundled with the BFG edition coming out?

Old news.... Would love to see UT classic come to xbla, so many good memory's playing it on DC

I was forutnate enough to get Doom and Doom 2 when they were previously released and love them just as much as i did when they first released.The arcade Double Dragon could use a overhaul though because it's stupid impossible compared to the original.I love the classic arcade games released on the XBLA.....can't wait for the Doom 3 HD edition.

i think doom 3 is a retail release... could be wrong though.