DOOM 3

(UPDATE)

I said before:

This might be the problem. You see, my xbox game doesnt run on a normal xbox 360 since I cant sign in, my xbox may not have had this upgrade and I need to know where the heck I can get this xbox 360 backwards software.

I just hope my doom 3 xbox game will let me on xbox live and co operative and deathmatches on Doom 3. After the software has been installed.

Smwutches Said:

You can find out about what's required and how to do a manual update for original xbox games here - forums.xbox.com/.../25.aspx

The live service was shut down for original Xbox games last year though so you will not be able to play on Live.

I said after:

This made more problems but there easy, I'd Imagine my Xbox 360 would be an american made or something like that, so my doom 3 regular xbox game may not be an american version I have done reasearch That::

"""The North American versions of these games are the only ones supported on the Xbox 360 console"""

That might be the problem fixed, thanks for the hyperlink. Though it let me to this search -----^ The regualar xbox list said my game was on the list.

support.xbox.com/.../play-original-games

but it doesnt solve it yet, you see, since im going to get a new Xbox 360 myself soon ILL keep my problem on hold for atleast 1 month maybe.

This also didnt quite answer my question too, where is this Xbox 360 backwards software I need on my Xbox 360 or, to be accurate my "NEW XBOX 360".

Then again The american version is coded NTSC-U or NTSC/U

what ever it is its that kind of code and I cant find any American versions of Doom 3 on a regualr Xbox game

What else could I do?

BTW this comment is also linked to the comment at 11-19-2011 11:48 AM

Bottom line is I need help getting my xbox 360 backwards software or how the heck do I get the american version of doom 3 after all of that my search lead there.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

There are guides on how to download and burn the file on a cd/dvd or use a usb flash drive,on that link.

Click on the green letters that say 'try updating your console software',then select the 'Install from a game disk'.

Next select 'Burn to a CD or DVD'.

As you will see below there are some green letters 'download the update file', thats the file you want.

Burning this file on a cd/dvd ,will help you update any xbox easily.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Need the offical hard drive before you can start playing BC games first.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.