Don't ya love the Midnight release

Getting the new COD, ripping that baby open, and loading it, heading to live, and everyone all giddy as they enter their first lobby of the new game. 

then bang, you *** the noobs,!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't go to Call of Duty midnight releases, I don't get excited for them anymore. I did go to the Dead Space 2 midnight release and we could play the game. That was pretty fun.

For Black Ops I showed up at 7:00pm got my number (#3), went to dinner then home for a while, showed up at 11:45 walked right past the 100 + people freezing outside in line and straight in the door, waited about 10 minutes inside and left at 12:01.

Went to a midnight launch for MW2, never again

Ordered Black ops online from the local games shop and ended up getting it 3 days before release date (got it on the Saturday afternoon), will probably do that again

I went to grab Gears Of War 2 on the midnight release and there was almost nobody there except for a policeman (who I think was just buying the game) and some kids who were trying to con the clerk into giving them a copy by saying that "they were picking it up for their friend who couldn't be there".. Yeah.. That's why you can't remember your friend's name or phone number? Lol.. 'Tards.

if they had a noon release then maybe, but i enjoy my zzzzzzzzZZZZZzz.

you forgot one step, the part where you spend 30minutes waiting to get  into a lobby because cod is terrible release week.

Love a love pump

I went to the Madden 2008 midnight realease and it sucked. Never again will I do such a thing. I can just pick the game up in  the morning or wait for FEDEX to drop it off

COD midnight releases are not something to look forward too...

[quote user="Housedaclown"]

COD midnight releases are not something that I look forward too...

[/quote]

I do. And since Im not going away, I plan on getting it and getting busy  :D