dont see my country in region list, can i still buy games/content ?

Hello, i live in Lithuania (Europe), and since i dont see my country in region list, can i still buy games/content ?

At the moment my region set is to US; when i try to add credit card, i must fill location/street etc. Since i cant pick my country, should i still try to buy as from us region or.. ?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

This thread is 28 months old, and seemingly not even related to your issue.

Any refund for a non-functioning code should be taken up with the retailer you bought it from, but to get potential troubleshooting for getting the code(s) to work, get in touch with Phone Support:

support.xbox.com/contact-us

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you live in a non-Live supported region you will experience issues getting access to Marketplace content, features and/or services. Any region restricted content will exclusively be unavailable in your current region also.

Sorry this didn't help.

This is getting beyond a joke, Microsoft can't you do anything so simple? I'm sick of going out and buying codes for games and them not working!!! I brought tomb raider today and went to put the code in and downloaded it and when I've gone to play the game it's come up with the game couldn't start try downloading it again and I've tried that but nothing is working, sort it out microsoft!! This is getting pathetic, spent £50 on gta v code and it won't work, I want a refund!!!!

Sorry this didn't help.