Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Support is fun to blow stuff up. :D

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

naw....don't misunderstand...I play all the maps, just that when I play those two I play medic/assault.....the rest of the maps, due to large numbers of vehicles I typically run engineer

[/quote]

On the big vehicle maps like Kharg and Caspian I'm Engineer, sometimes on the smaller maps like Tehran as well (especially since I unlocked the Javelin - tank sniping FTW).  Everything else I'm either Support or Assault.

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

I like Grand Brasier ....it and Metro-sexual are the only maps I play assault on, the first has minimal vehicles, and second has none....so I don't have to worry about repairing or destroying vehicles much...get to focus on heals and revives

[/quote]

When Metro comes up I become a healing smoke generator, with the potential to shoot you.

naw....don't misunderstand...I play all the maps, just that when I play those two I play medic/assault.....the rest of the maps, due to large numbers of vehicles I typically run engineer

I play Battlefield for the vehicles, lol.

I like Grand Brasier ....it and Metro-sexual are the only maps I play assault on, the first has minimal vehicles, and second has none....so I don't have to worry about repairing or destroying vehicles much...get to focus on heals and revives

[quote user="Praetorian VIII"]

[quote user="Undeadfire Zero"]

Getting through Base 2-3 in Operation Metro is almost impossible. The rest are easy.

[/quote]

What, the ones where the B flag would be on Conquest?  Those are a nightmare.  If you don't stop the Attacking team here, you've lost.

[/quote]

This includes Rush. As long defenders cover all pathways there's just no way getting to the M-Com. Unless your team is good.

[quote user="Undeadfire Zero"]

Getting through Base 2-3 in Operation Metro is almost impossible. The rest are easy.

[/quote]

What, the ones where the B flag would be on Conquest?  Those are a nightmare.  If you don't stop the Attacking team here, you've lost.

the same stuff used to happen in BC2 with players only playing maps that had the helicopters, and quiting on the next map that did not.

if you don't like team killing then don't play HC, but remember 5 team kills in HC the player will get autobooted.