Don't forget to watch BO2 Xbox Live Event Player !

Things kick off on Wednesday, August 15 at 12 p.m. EST/ 9 a.m. PST with the full reveal of Black Ops II multiplayer. Treyarch teased us with a trailer released this past week full of information but we'll get the official details then.

Following the reveal, the rest of the Gamescom show will be spent showing the game in action, Q&A sessions with the community and showing the pro players competing in Black Ops II.

Here is the schedule of events according to the Call of Duty Facebook posting. Each day starts at 6 p.m. CET / 12 p.m. EST / 9 a.m. PST.

Wednesday, August 15

• The epic reveal of Black Ops II multiplayer
  • See the game in action
  • Hear about the features from Treyarch

Thursday, August 16

• Treyarch will be on hand live to answer questions from the community
  • See the game in action

Friday, August 17

• The game takes center stage as the best pro teams compete on Black Ops II

Saturday, August 18

• Best of Gamescom video

You'll be able to catch the live-streams for Call of Duty: Black Ops II at Xbox.com in the UK,CallofDuty.comFacebook.com/codblackops and Twitch.tv/treyarch. The video will be available on Xbox LIVE and CallofDuty.com afterwards for those that miss the live broadcast.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sounds cool. I wonder who the "pro" teams are playing Friday.

I hope its not noobs but most likely probably the developers,I guess we have to wait and see.

I will be watching. I have the app downloaded and everything.

I will be watching as well. I got the snacks, drinks and Spongebob on queue in case I don't like what I see.. but that's unlikely.

Just great i forgot  my name is a starfish

LOL YES, Patrick. :D