Don't be that guy

..... Who steals your vehicle when you get out to repair it. Twice today playing as attackers on Caspian Border I landed the helicopter so I could hop out and repair it, both times the jack **** who was riding in the helicopter with me hopped into the pilots seat after I had finished repairing the chopper and took off without me leaving me in the middle of BFE.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i hit em with an rpg everytime they do it

What the heck is wrong with people...

I love when I jump out to repair my tank, and some d-bag jumps in and drives away, leaving me in the open with a blowtorch.

-

Thanks bro!

I like how the LAV can seat 6, and the driver drives off with himself alone.

i usually hop in the vehicle when i see someone hop out to repair it cause i thought they get more repair points if someone is in the vehicle while your doing the repair, but i do not take off in it (im pretty sure they got more points in previous battlefields when someone was in them cause thats what a lot of people use to do to boost).my irk about people taking off with a vehicle im driving is when playing conquest and going from flag to flag trying to capture i hop out to put down mines and the idiot passenger or someone that spawns on me takes off in it.

I think it's pretty cool when you hop in a tank in the 2nd or 3rd seat, the driver goes about 19 feet, then starts looking around the map without moving.  You get out cause you think you're hanging with a r tard, and he immediately skirts away leaving you to walk the 500 meters to the objective...

there's a whole lotta "that guy" types in BF3.....the afore mentioned theft is irritating....so is the needless TK'ing.....on Canals, I spawned as a passenger in the Loach....figured it would be a fast ride to shore to bail and grab an objective....as soon as the pilot figured out I  was in his chopper...his only passenger by the way, he he promptly landed back on the carrier deck...jumped out of the chopper and shot me, then him and his buddies took off in the choppers, didn't support the ground action and occupied both friendly choppers....shooting at each other for some unknown reason....when  the enemy choppers finally took down our choppers, I hung out on the carrier deck and TK'd A'hole back and destroyed our choppers...if they ain't gonna play for the team...I'm gonna have me some fun

-

I totally get accidents, and let 'em slide...they're part of real life warfare, but I can't and won't abide players who do it intentionally...like the guy landing and shooting me out of his chopper to go fly around with his buddy in both choppers is irritating....I TK'd him back enough times for him to send me a very vulgar profanity laced text message basically telling me to stop or else...heh

I have been "that guy" before.  I run to jump in a tank and lend a hand on the 50 cal, and wouldnt you know it I am magically in the drivers seat.... so I drive.  With all these people just doing their own thing I assume they jumped out to go find a bush to pee... I mean snipe in  That or they drove as far as they want and are going to go RAMBO flank somewhere... Anyway, if it was your tank... I apologize.

Most annoying in BC2 when I was on a 30 killstreak in the heli, taking out all enemy air and armor support as well as keeping enemy infantry off of flags... get out to repair and the guy in the gunner seat switches seats, takes off and crashes within a second

Didn't happen to me, but a friend of mine managed to land a disabled jet on our runway on Caspian Border to repair it, and as soon as he got out to repair some other guy jumped in and flew off when he was repairing.... and he crashed straight away.