Domination

I am looking for some people to play domination with on a regular...do not wanna play with any [Mod Edit] that think domination is TDM and run around killing everyone...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Then you have come to the wrong place.

Honestly why is it so hard to play the game the way it was meant to be played...

cause people want a high k/d ratio but r not smart enough to notice their win loss record going down in the mean time. most the time i play i notice that my team isn't doing anything. their not capturing their not defending, their not even killing anyone their just being killed. i dunno.

Totally agree...I was playing the other day and had 11 captures to the next closest on my team that had 4 and 0 defends, but they did rack up a 42-4 k/d ratio...this completely enrages me

[quote user="BMW523xi"]

I am looking for some people to play domination with on a regular...do not wanna play with any f*cks that think domination is TDM and run around killing everyone...

[/quote]

Domination is essentially TDM with an objective placed in.

Still REQUIRES you to kill the enemy team.

If someone on your team got 40 kills, WHY THE FLAP ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT IT? Most likely his 40kills + killstreaks ALLOWED you to capture so many objectives.

hurrdurr.

[quote user="k0rruptiD"]

[quote user="BMW523xi"]

I am looking for some people to play domination with on a regular...do not wanna play with any f*cks that think domination is TDM and run around killing everyone...

[/quote]

Domination is essentially TDM with an objective placed in.

Still REQUIRES you to kill the enemy team.

If someone on your team got 40 kills, WHY THE FLAP ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT IT? Most likely his 40kills + killstreaks ALLOWED you to capture so many objectives.

hurrdurr.

[/quote]

Spoken like a true team player!!!

/sarcasm

Really?!? Are you serious...wow I guess that's been my problem the whole time!!!!! NO SH*T Kills are REQUIRED...thats not the point, him sitting in a corner camping and picking people off is not my idea of team play....and we still lost the game cause nobody but myself was capturing any flags or even defending....I'm not trying to sit here and "CRY" I just wanna enjoy my time playing instead of wanting to kill my "teammates" on a regular basis

Thank you!!!! At least I'm not the only "Crazy" one on here

I used to think the same way as BMW. But over time, I started thinking like Korruptid. Let the guys who have the better skills go for the kills. If your teammates clear the area, it means easier and more caps for you (and me).

see thats where most people are wrong saying you need people to sit their and kill everyone and not capture a flag. fine if u want to do that then do it but defend the flags. most people i see like this dont have any defends or captures. its not hard to capture,kill and defend. half the time these campers r the ones sitting right on top of a flag being taken by the opponent and they do nothing so therefore should not be playing an objective game. on top of that majority of the times its more than half ur team camping in the same spot. so in theory needing people to just kill other players isn't really revelant.