Domination ( or any other objective playlist..)

If you cant or don't know how to play it please get out... I am tired of the 20-200 Matches I am in or joining in

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sorry....  I can't help myself.... I just Love to sit in a corner and wait for someone to run by and then shoot the crap out of em.

-

Maybe if the developers put those damn flags in the corners and not in the wide open areas I would try to help you more often.

-

My sincere apologizes  

I couldn't agree more!  I play with one other guy and 99% of the time each one of us will have more caps & defends than all the other members on our team combined.  I've been on a team where someone went 75-12 with no caps or defends - both of us finished with more total points even though we had half the kills.  

It does go both ways though.  We had a Domination match where an opponent was 82-5 with ZERO caps and ZERO defends, but we won by a shutout.  Every player on the other team had positive K/D but couldn't have cared less about the objectives - except for the opening round caps, they had ZERO.  It's not like the guys on our team were any different either!  The two of use had all the caps and 75% of the defends of our team.

Yeah, it's frustrating, but we've come to grips with it.  We'll just take all the points we can get.  We couldn't care less about K/D.  

Agreed with OP on this one.  When I play with my team of friends we can hold two flags and keep the enemy from doing anything.  When I play with green guys, it's like all they want to do is play Team Death match.  It's annoying.  

I know you guys hate hearing it, but the only options you have are League Play or custom matches with like minded players.

Jag you're like the traveling salesman of LP. Not an insult, just a funny observation.

[quote user="xRenegonx"]

Jag you're like the traveling salesman of LP. Not an insult, just a funny observation.

[/quote]

Well yeah. There are already options in the game for what people want - they just have to use them.

heard people talking about domination being the best chance to get tons of kills.  I don't know I've only played dom, kill confirmed and team death match.  With BO2 so far I've stuck with dom and stay away from kill confirmed because I respect other people.  I don't want them to lose because I go 12/20 or 2/45.  

OR play with a full team/party of friends.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

OR play with a full team/party of friends.

[/quote]

This doesn't help if you're trying to play against like minded players.

[quote user="MCMORGS"]

I couldn't agree more!  I play with one other guy and 99% of the time each one of us will have more caps & defends than all the other members on our team combined.  I've been on a team where someone went 75-12 with no caps or defends - both of us finished with more total points even though we had half the kills.  

It does go both ways though.  We had a Domination match where an opponent was 82-5 with ZERO caps and ZERO defends, but we won by a shutout.  Every player on the other team had positive K/D but couldn't have cared less about the objectives - except for the opening round caps, they had ZERO.  It's not like the guys on our team were any different either!  The two of use had all the caps and 75% of the defends of our team.

Yeah, it's frustrating, but we've come to grips with it.  We'll just take all the points we can get.  We couldn't care less about K/D.  

[/quote]

I don't see the point in not capping the objectives. Those points can really help out, especially if you're going for the higher scorestreaks.