Dogtags

for fun and a bit of trash talking.  Post if you have a dogtag for the person that posted above along with what color the tag is.

So who has my dogtags?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Well out of my 3,957 dogtags i dont hve yours maybe soon...hehehehehe

Not sure statsverse only keeps track of the last 1,000 knifed.  I have 1,262 dogtags.  Besides I havent seen ya on in a while to knife ya.  Even though very seldom get a chance to knife friends cause there usually on my team  unless its a forums community game night.  Which I was only been a part of two of them or so.

Damn I handed out  189 dog tags.   The most were when I was a silver.  Out of a playing time of 468h 26m.

[quote user="BKB ShadowVegas"]

DOGTAGS

[/quote]

Good site.  Also once your there in your stats ya can look up nemesis dog tags to see how many ya gave out and who got them.  Good stuff.

I have GRAW and Vegas's tags.

All you guys that posted have mine.  lol

Site is pretty good. I have been abusive towards are community manager ZH1NT0 about data being changed. If elboydo could help me out. We have a number of each others tag, but you dropped off the list and now listed as having only 1 tag taken. That is BS we both have taken each others tags numerous times. Assyrian Warfare displays on the dogtag site correctly but like many others dropped off my list in-game.

Hans42 I have one of your tags in silver.

Proud to also hold 2 tags from Nerdphilia. I only see 2 ITFN tags on my list, sure I knifed more than the 2 members listed.

WOW i have GRAW2ROBZ 2 GOLD TAGS,,,,BOSS WEbb 1gold tag he is in the top ten on the bfbc2 leaderboard..ITFN GENERALGIX 1 gold tag,,,ITFN MOHAWK 1 gold tag,,,,BKB ShadowVegas 1 gold tag.....thats just some......later guys