dog tags and lobby question

Dog tags, it seemed like this was gonna be a big deal to get them. So i've managed to get 17 dogtags.  I've taken 2 or 3 from the right side, but it wont let me actually use it.  I thought that was the point of getting them? is there any other reason other then i guess bragging rights? if not i'll just shoot the person from now on.

Is there no way to leave the lobby other then waiting until the game starts and then backing out? seems like that just screws the ppl that are staying in and playing..

thx,

boats

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

LB/RB toggles between the dog tags when you're selecting them. You also have to unlock them, you don't just unlock them by stealing them.

-

There is no way to leave the lobby, it's kind of stupid and dumb and I don't know why they didn't change it. It doesn't hurt me though.

i've seen where i can select them, but the dinosaur one that i've taken 2 or 3 times from ppl, shows its locked and wont let me select it too use

[quote user="Boats317"]

i've seen where i can select them, but the dinosaur one that i've taken 2 or 3 times from ppl, shows its locked and wont let me select it too use

[/quote]

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

You also have to unlock them, you don't just unlock them by stealing them.

[/quote]

ok, the way it pops up when you get em in game, i figured that meant you could then use them

thx

It would actually be pretty good if  when you stole them , the players you stole them from , lost them and you kept them. Until you lost them etc...

So how does one goes in keeping an enemy dog tag after stealing one?

Unlocking it yourself. You don't 'steal' them, just collect them. You can never use any you take without unlocking them yourself.