Does Transformers: War For Cybertron have any known glitches?

A while back, I decided to play Transformers: War For Cybertron after not playing for a while. Since I had just renewed my Xbox Live Gold membership, I'd thought I'd give the multiplayer a test drive. After 30-45 minutes of playing the multiplayer, I decided it was high time to beat at least half of the campaign, so I went into the second-to-last checkpoint of the fifth chapter of the Decepticon campaign. I had barely played five minutes of it before the screen froze, the only sounds that could be heard were the wildly vibrating controller and the background music constantly jumping. Scared, I took the game out, put it to the side, and haven't played it since, in fear of a repeat of the same incident. Now, I want to know, are there any known glitches in Transformers: War For Cybertron, or what had just occurred happened because of a damaged disc?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

If its only happened with this game I would not be overly concerned OP, it would be more frequent if it was a drive issue or a serious problem with the console. It could well be the disc was dirty or scratched so it just crashed.
I did not have it happen to me while playing WFC but it has happened to me on other titles in the past.

Something you could try is clearing your cache if it happens again while playing the game.
To do that go to memory> highlight your HDD> press Y.

You could also try installing the game to your HDD and playing it from there. Everytime I played RDR the game froze at seemingly random points and once I installed it to the HDD the problem stopped, so its something worth trying.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.