Does This Remind Anyone Else ...........

of Gears Of War online? a friend posted me a link to the video below, it just reminds me of Gears the way your character runs, fires, jumps over walls, takes cover! Now I've never been a big fan of Gears online and after watching this I just hope after playing the Beta this week my concerns are laid to rest!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psSVNEnJtB4

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

If by TPS then yes....actual game play no. Never been been a fan of Gears myself either. I enjoyed SOCOM which of course was once a great game.

[quote user="Ataxia Geezer"]

If by TPS then yes....actual game play no. Never been been a fan of Gears myself either. I enjoyed SOCOM which of course was once a great game.

[/quote]

Now that you mention it, what we've seen so far does sort of remind me of the early SOCOM games.

SOCOM .. now there was a game, can see it now ;)

That video has got me really excited.  However, I do hope there is a barebones mode with limited "gadgets".   Either way I'm stoked.

The original SOCOM back in the PS2 days was awessome. That's the game that got me hooked on multiplayer online, but it also had a strong campaign. Loved how there were two squads of two men and you could direct their movements and create actual crossfire zones and flanking maneuvers. Sometimes I miss the good ole days, with their jagged gfx and all....