Does This Happen To Anyone?

Does this ever happen to anyone,

When i play Forza in the evning after one race i get extremly tired and end up nearly nodding off at the controller?

im fine whn its during the day, i dont have a busy lifestyle.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Turn off all your assists and use a manual clutch.  The increase in game interaction will help you stay "with it" as you play.  Also, do you turn the lights off or down low in the evenings when you play?  The ambiance only adds to your relaxation so turn the lights back on.

^^^yeah I always sit in an upright chair and leave the lights on. Sometimes I get tired, but if you get on the mic with friends, that helps. I only sleep about 5 hours a day anyway, so doesn't usually bother me.

i play it sitting on me bed with the lights of as me aughter is sleep in same room with us at the moment so cant talk on the mic anyway :( im screwed might have to limit mracing to daytime lol

My son never wakes up if I'm on the mic. The more you do it, the more the kids are used to it and pay no mind.

I can play metal in the middle of the night and my son doesn't wake. You gotta train them, lol.

its not just me daughter its me misses aswell (and we all know how they get :p )

I found I did that quite a bit while playing FM3 trying to get gold in every event as it became more like a chore than fun after awhile and also the endurance races had the same effect too.

The only 2 achievements I don't have from FM3 is all the events and the drift.

I feel you bro...I work 10 hrs a day mon-fri, and do yard work for two properties on the weekends. i know how hard it is to stay awake. hell sometimes my xbox is just on.

Yeah.  If I am tired when I start the hum of the engine can make me real sleepy.