Does this game really come out in less than a week?

I really gotta hurry up and finish AC4 and GTAV.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

just 4 days left till Ghosts :)

What makes you think that?

(I'm not being condescending, I've literally been 100% out of the loop on this one; I didn't even realize it came out next week until a couple weeks ago and haven't looked up any info on it yet.)

Dedicated servers are the only guaranteed positive thing I see.  That said, if the maps are any good I'll be more than satisfied with the game.  (CoD4, MW2, Black Ops had good maps; BO2 maps were okay)

I will be picking it up on the XBOX ONE and its the same team that made MW3 and that game was great....  :)

[quote user="FallenAngel9"]What makes you think that?[/quote]

Don't let BO get you down.  Just trust me on this one.  It's going to be a lot of fun.  Pick up some of your favorite beverages/snacks and order something delicious to eat.  

I'll throw the first few obvious reasons.

New game modes (S&R, cranked, squads, extinction, ect). The one thing IW has been missing is a "zombies" type game mode. Dedicated servers. Create a soldier will bring a fresh take on create a class. They finally added a new gun category. A new gun categoryI can go on if you would like. I'm trying something new here. Optimism and positivity. I know those two things are rare on forums, but I'm trying it out and it feelsgoodman.

Itll be CoD, but that should be very interesting with the Xbone and dedis.

I tried that with Black Ops 2. Didn't end well because all of the maps were complete and utter ***. I don;t know what to make of ghosts.

I would beg to differ with that statement, but to each his own.