Does this game even matter anymore?

i was wanting to give it a shot.  but with the recent delay, and how the game would be set up.  is it even worth it anymore?  some concerns i have.  well there the subscription.  Only having one mega server for the xbox.  which seems to be making pc users mad, heard alot of them cancelling there subscriptions due to constant maintenance.  and  now the delay.  by the time its actually out, players will be probably be playing something else.  I know ill be into destiny and other games by the time ESO is out for the one, will it even be worth picking up?  not trying to bash the game, but there is not a lot of good news recently abut it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Not sure about PC gamers but the other stuff your saying sounds true

I actually just bought the game for the PC...it's been about 4 hours & it's still installing.

what a major let down!  First I was let down with titanfall and how quickly I became bored of the game!  And now EsO is delayed with a passion!  6 months?  Come on now I have nothing to play the One for.  I'm getting a ps4!  Atleast with that console I can go back and play older titles!  I am also starting to wonder just how advanced the next gen consoles are since they apparently can't handle a game like EsO, and I start to worry about if Destiny will be delayed as well.  One thing for certain!  I'm getting a ps4.  The one just blows now with no backwards compatibility and It took me 5 minutes to pull up a friend to send him a message today while I was waiting in a cod lobby the console just sucks and I feel like the 360 was far more advanced than the One!

This will pretty much doom this game... I have been watching twitch feeds of the PC play and I was already on the fence... it just looks... boring... the world is dull and devoid of life, nothing like the luch worlds of Oblivion and Skyrim... now a 6 month delay? Might as well scrap it, guys... you missed your window...

Well it definitely doesn't matter to consoles anymore that's for sure.

GHG Relentless - overall, the world IS dull and devoid of life. I'm more disappointed with multi-player system; I needed help to defeat Doshia but it seems the planets have to be aligned with you and another player simultaneously for you enter the instance together. I also find the controls a bit painful, I made a nightblade (because that seems to be the only class note worthy) & I find it extremely uncomfortable to move and dodge (w,a,s,d keys) and cast (1,2,3,4,5 keys) while I'm aiming with the mouse - but I haven't fooled around with the settings yet...but I may just have to buy a gaming mouse! The Bottom line is, Morrowind was great, Oblivion was awesome, and Skyrim was off the F'n chain...and now we have ESO, which has the look and feel like a cheap beta.

The look and feel of a cheap beta? Bit harsh don't you think? People seem to make some very harsh reviews of the game from watching youtube videos and playing for a very short time.

LOL I know! I am being very critical...I only rant because I care. However, I did not set the bar for this title, the creators did. The issues in the game are small, but it's the quantity of small issues that makes it aggravating.

Gotta agree with killmachine,have hardly turned on my x1 in a month.Looks like the next gen launches about twelve months after the console release.

Yeah I don't think ill be picking it up.  Other games coming out.  And I hope Bethesda will be announcing another game at e3. That ill be looking forward to.