Does the texture pack improve MP?..or only Campaign..

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I would say both when you compare the Beta build to the final game - there's a world of difference between the graphics.

yeah I read that this morning, I hope both!

Its both as far as I'm aware. It would not make any sense if the SP was in HD and MP wasn't, MP is one of the mains reasons why gamers buy BF IMOP. SP is just a bonus. If I'm wrong and one as it and the other dosen't then I would rather MP as HD Textures & SP dosen't.

So does that mean there's gonna be 3 discs? Single + Co-Op, Multi and High Def Texture disc?

its defiantely both , i posted up a link on here somewhere with confirmation of this from Dice but i dont know where or what thread.

Nice link though cheers :)

it works for both,i just tweeted zh1nt0

I also stated in the same thread that i thought they did it that way for xbox so that users with no hard drive could play the game too..............it seems i was right , I rule :)) ;)

it is a good article....Here's hoping it does work for both.//

If any of you guys come up with a link saying it does, that would be cool..

[quote user="PlatinumSpectre"]

So does that mean there's gonna be 3 discs? Single + Co-Op, Multi and High Def Texture disc?

[/quote]

Still just 2 discs - Disc 1 is Multiplayer, Co-Op and the HD textures install while Disc 2 is entirely for the SP Campaign. :)

I imagine it is for both. But I have been wrong before.... a lot.