Does the post rating system annoy you? Then remove it.

Since this seems to be a bone of contention with many people, I thought I'd post on how to get rid of it.

Add the following to your browser's adblock plug-in and the rating system is removed from the forum.

[quote]

forums.xbox.com##.post-rating-cell
forums.xbox.com##.fiji-post-rating-cell
forums.xbox.com##.fiji-first

[/quote]This has been in discussion on the Forum Feedback board and I genuinely find it hard to understand why people allow themselves to get annoyed by the rating system when it can be so easily removed.

Like so...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

As one of the people who lets themselves get annoyed by it let me just repeat that I don't think we should have to use band aid solutions when the issue is an easy fix. The forum dev team just doesn't care.

And as I said before. Why wait for someone to fix something, when it is obvious they have no intention of doing so, when it is easy to do it for yourself.

This annoyes people?

[quote user="voteDC"]

And as I said before. Why wait for someone to fix something, when it is obvious they have no intention of doing so, when it is easy to do it for yourself.

[/quote]

Like I said before, I'm stubborn. To be fair though I only talk about this issue when other people bring it up. I tried for months to get support about it but no one did anything and I gave up.

Though it doesn't bother me anymore, I'll still do what you suggested, but I'm not sure how or what you mean exactly.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I have had one guy giving me one star on every post for the last few weeks,and i know exactly who`s doing it.

-

It doesn`t bother me in the slightest,i actually feel sorry for the person doing it,their life must be so empty.

see.

Lol, the people that just one star everyone have no lives.

I like the rating system it lets me know what people think of me, if i get one star i know i'm posting good stuff, tee hee!

[quote user="I Dashboard It"]

Lol, the people that just one star everyone have no lives.

[/quote]

Or 5 star them selfs?