Does the Flashbang hitmarker always register?

I love clearing rooms of multiple enemies with the flashbang. (Meltdown comes to mind)

I've noticed that not always do you get a hitmarker eventhough the charater animations suggest that they're blinded.

I'm wondering what triggers the hitmarker? Is it eqipment that's been flashed?

Also, anyone else miss tacmask pro from before? I liked the yellow location finders after a room was assaulted.

Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Its a great perk (Tac Mask). I think you get hitmarkers from enemies and equiptment, however, if the enemy has Tac Mask, you will get the hitmarker, but the flash wears off instantly so there is no effect.

I've hit people with Tac mask and I don't get hit markers on them, but I've noticed that you will still get your emp/flash bonus when they die....

Just one more question.

If you use tac mask in conjunction with the "Fast Hands" perk, will you toss the flash more quickly?

Or is that just for defusing bombs?

Thanks.

yes you toss graneds and flashbangs much faster , you also reset the fuse when throwing back nades so if your using fast hands and you pick up a thrown nade you need to "re cook" it before letting it go. You also swap weapons faster

[quote user="x ConFu5ed x"]

yes you toss graneds and flashbangs much faster , you also reset the fuse when throwing back nades so if your using fast hands and you pick up a thrown nade you need to "re cook" it before letting it go. You also swap weapons faster

[/quote]

Thanks. Good to know.

I try to flashbang enemies right away when they're spotted but the time bewteen going back to the primary can be costly.

I'll have to give a scavenger/fasthands/tac mask perk loadout a try tonight.

^^Try that with the Tactical belt (2 tac nades) too. Spam flashes around. Im gonna try this with EMP nades.

I threw 2 concussions and did not get a hit marker. Both landed beside my opponent.

^ lag can probably account for a lot of missing hit markers.

I guess so uk.