Does the color & design of your gear affect your decision to use it?

---

Hello everyone  :)

---

Princess Mia (female Wizard level 6 Paragon) is back being all clad in Lovely Pink Dye thanks to a recently acquired Non-Legendary armor.  I absolutely love the way that the design of all of my armor pieces fit cohesively with each other.  Here are her current stats...

---

Damage  =  81K     Armor  =  4700     Health  =  134K     Damage Resistance From All Attacks  =  77%

---

With that being said, does the color & desing of your gear affect your decision to use it?  I am asking this because they way the I decide whether or not a piece of gear is going to be used depends on the following factors...

---

(1)  Gear stats

(2)  Gear design

(3)  Gear color (Legendary equipment can't be dyed, thus the color of Legendary equipment tends will most likely clash with my harmonious color scheme)

---

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding this matter, I really appreciate them  :)

---

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone  :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

---

Sorry for the typos above everyone.  I meant to put the word design (not "desing") and I meant to say "thus the color of Legendary equipment will most likely clash with my harmonious color scheme" (not thus the color of Legendary equipment tends will most likely clash with my harmonious color scheme).

---

The design and color of my overall gear is really important to me  :)

---

Guess it depends on the way you play. For people hammering for gear on the harder difficulties every stat counts so most prob disregard appearances. That said I hate ky current wizard hat and would sacrafise a little loss to change it but not found anything close so it stays

---

Hello "Vortey"  :)

---

You have a very good point there  :)

---

Personally, I now only play on the Inferno Medium difficulty setting when playing solo and my gear is more than adaquate for the enemies that I face.  When it comes to playing co-op with my friend, we play on the Inferno Master 1 diffculty setting.  Honestly at this point, I don't care if my gear gets upgraded (don't get me wrong, an upgrade is always nice).  But if that means that changing my gear will drastically alter the way that my character looks, I'd rather not upgrade anything at all  :)

---

Have a nice day or afternoon or night  :)

I'm more concerned with the stats than anything really. I don't mind if the gear looks dumb if it's helping my character become more powerful - plus I can usually get a laugh out of how ugly it is haha. . . I mean my wizard is wearing a skull on his freaking head but it gives him 300 int and 10 cc. Good thing there isn't a stat for cleanliness. . .hope he bleached it first.

---

Hello "Zyeriik"  :)

---

LOL on the " hope he bleached it first "  :)

---

I really tried to ignore the design of the color and rainbow colored overall gear scheme (I tried using nothing but Legendary Gear), but it really got on my nerves when I saw my character in such cohesive disharmony.  Like I said, I only play on the Inferno Medium (solo) and Inferno Master 1 (co-op) so there is no need for me to upgrade my gear at all  :)

---

---

I understand what you're going through in regards to your current Wizard Hat and I sincerely hope that you find a replacement for it soon.  I have been in your situation a lot and it does get irritating indeed.  I remember having the same issue with a Helm also.  Every loot drop that I picked-up had me checking out which new Helm I acquired in hopes of getting rid of the Helm which I couldn't get rid of because of the stat bonus (it was either I use this or not have a Helm equipped at all) and I constantly checked the Merchant's inventory in hopes of acquiring a better Helm.  In the end, I replaced the undesired Helm with a significantly stat reduced Helm; but it was totally worth it for me though  :)

---

---

Sorry for the typo, I meant to put...  " I really tried to ignore the design of the gear / equipment " and not " I really tried to ignore the design of the color "

---

I don't worry about color,  you can always dye it!

Cant dye legendary items :-(.

New hat finally found

---

Hello "ShiskaBOb"  :)

---

I love the ability to dye your stuff and I prefer using the " Lovely Dye "  :)

---

The only reason that I switched my color scheme into an all " Forester Dye " set-up was because of a " Forester Dye " Legendary Armor that I decided to use.  Like " Vortey " said, you cannot dye Legendary armor pieces (Legenedary armor pieces do not even show up in the inventory list after you select that dye color that you intend to use).  Honestly, I didn't mind using the " Forester Dye " color at all; but I want to stick with the " Lovely Dye " color as much as possible  :)

---

---

Congratulations on acquiring a replacement hat, I hope that you enjoy it  :)

---