Does the BF3 Beta accurately represent the full game? Take this quiz!

To simply this, answer yes or no:

Someone gives you a task.

Before it's finished you provide a report on your progress. 

Some time later you finish the task.  

Is the report is an accurate representation of the completed task? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

no.

No.

GTFO

no

Let me ask you this

If the project takes over a year to complete, would you wait till 3 weeks before completition date to submit month (weeks) old data to get feedback?

And if so would you expect to be assigned further projects in the future?

[quote user="nrm21122"]

Let me ask you this

If the project takes over a year to complete, would you wait till 3 weeks before completition date to submit month (weeks) old data to get feedback?

And if so would you expect to be assigned further projects in the future?

[/quote]

That sounds like a really stupid way of doing things.

nrm21122,

How do you know the exact type of feedback that DICE/EA needs from this beta? Are you sure it's bug fixes on the client side?  Or could it be networking fixes on the server/network side?  You are assuming it's all client fixes.  It could be this version of client does not matter considering what they are actually needing to test at this point.

Wh1t3Shadow

One would think, but I quess in the world of video games that is a winning plan LOL

Landshrkk

If what the fans say is correct, and this is old code (8 months in some accounts) they must not need any feedback. A lot can change in a few months and even if the old stuff we are testing now works the is no way to tell if the more recent stuff will,

yes...tell me the last beta you've played that didn't represent the final product over the last 3-4 years...Every game that had a beta has sucked on release and every game that had an awesome beta has been a pretty descent game.

Playing the BETA has made me realize that BF is the most fun with no vehicles..