Does someone have a soul of gwyn?

I really need it but I don't want to go into new game+, as it would force me to play through the game all the way to the end once again ( I want to pvp at the kiln with my faith build ). If you have some sunlight medals I'll also take them. Ofcourse I'll be able to give something in return. 

At the moment I'm level 46, but I'll be a higher level soon and we could meet through invasions / friendly summonings ( I'm a darkmoon ). 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

And, you would have to have a second Gwyn soul in order to make the Great Lord Greatsword.

I you want all the achievements you'll have to do NG++ unless you get someone to give you a 3rd Sif soul or the weapon that you haven't made yet.

Thanks brother. This is a relief... I do not intend to do a NG++.

You can offer Gwyn's soul on your NG+ playthrough.

Just to make it clear...

Do I need to finish the game twice to give the Gwin Soul to the Sunlight Covenant in order to exchange for Sunlight Spear? Or could I just beat the game, reach the Covenant when I am level 1 and offer the soul from the previous game to get the Prayer of a Maiden achievement?

Thank you for your support!

Maybe because I needed the item for my faith build and I didn't wanna spend another 15 hours just to reach the kiln? I'm pretty sure I put way more time into this game than you have sir.

Not wanting to play through Dark Souls again?  Are you insane?  Why would you not want to go through one of the best games ever made, again?  Phuq, man.  Asking for a Soul of Gywn, that's just pathetic.  Why bother if you're not going for playthrough 3?

ohh nevermind i just remembered im lvl 141 thats way to high for u

i have his soul but do u have a white titanite slab and a titanite slab?

i hv 99 of every thing want some