Does my Xbox one games save for when i get an xbox one ?

ok,so i have an xbox 360 account with gold,and when i see theres an xbox one gold only free game offer,i always click it,like,download for xbox one and yes accept,and it says "you have this on Xbox one".Does this mean that when i will get an xbox one,i would be able to download those games for free right ? or were i supposed to download them on the xbox one on that supposed month ? I'm kinda confused here and i would like some help :D

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Once you get an xbox one & set it up go to "My games & apps",then "games" & on the far right will be a list of the the games & you just install them from there.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I know once you download the game and delete it later the xbox one has a separate column on the games  tab saying ready to install. If you think about it you would be well annoyed if you had to buy the same game twice. As for downloading xbox one games on your 360 I've never heard of it before but if it work well done

Happy gaming

Sorry this didn't help.

Yes, when you get an Xbox One your games will be able to be downloaded for free, as long as they are still available in the store.

Sorry this didn't help.