Does Modern Warfare 3 look similar to Modern Warfare 2?

Well Infinity Ward is just developing their video games to quick for I to say they really need to slow down and think of the major changes of every aspect of its scenarios and gameplay. Please opinions or facts to agree or disagree. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Based of my look from both games, gameplay and environment: Yes.

It's similar. If you enjoyed MW2 then you should pick it up.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Yes it looks alot like MW2.  The thing is though that the vast majority of CoD fans don't want drastic changes.  Just look at the Halo franchise.  The messed with the formula and lost lots of fans in the process.  If you want something fresh, play a different shooter.  Lord knows there are enough of them out there.

But which game would you prefer?

So all they did was like a continuing of MW2 with special ops survival mode similar to Halo's firefight and Gear's horde.

Im not sure what you are asking?  MW3 or MW2 I'll take MW3.  MW3 or Black Ops I'll take Blops.  MW3 or BF3 I'll take either.

I want to get it, but I despised mw2...

It does, and looks pretty dated. I'm playing on my PS3 since I don't have gold anymore. Kinda feels like the equivalent of a straight to DVD release.

Same game, new maps. $60

I'd say it looks slightly better, I don't like the design of the new maps, too many little corridors and places to watch out for.

@ gazzy Jack

All Call of duty games look like inferior on PS3, After buying the MW2 and Black OPs for PS3 I decided to go 360 this time around. I don't know what it is with activision why they can't make them both look the same.