Does Microsoft Support EVER do anything about the GameSave modders in this game?!?

The players who have used a GameSave editing (hacking) program to augument their characters to invulnerable status practically destroys the PvP in this game.  Microsoft swoops in like an avenging angel to punish the hackers of multi-million selling games like COD and HALO.  But do they do ANYTHING to the hackers of DARK SOULS?

Seriously, just take a gander at the Book of the Guilty.  You can SEE the hacked player stats in their profiles!  I am constantly filing complaints on these players, but nothing ever comes of it.  The next day, the next week, the next month, they're still there.  Still with modded characters.  Still making the game a frustrating experience for the legit players.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 17 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Since when are they banning hackers from call of duty then? Anyways, I don't think there's much to be done here. I don't think microsoft goes deeply into file complaints and well, it's just a shame...

I'm glad I finished up my DS playing time before the modders started running a muck. I didn't have any issues. File a complaint from your console. They will eventually get looked at, but it will take a while unfortunately. Luckily you can stay hollow for most of the game and not worry about it. At least for me anyway.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

there aren't that many modders and they aren't hard to kill. get over it.

[quote user="Ramon284"]

Since when are they banning hackers from call of duty then?

[/quote]

Take a look in the "My Account/Console was Banned! (And it's My 'Lttle Brother's' Fault!)" forums.  About 99% of the game related posts in there either deal with a player who has hacked a Call of Duty game or Halo.

[quote user="Str8UpAmaZing27"]

there aren't that many modders and they aren't hard to kill. get over it.[/quote]

Sorry, you're VERY much mistaken.  There are A LOT of GameSave modders running around in Dark Souls.  If you think otherwise, you've got a case of "Head in the Sand" syndrome.  Or just don't play they game much.

And "Get over it" is the non-sensical advice of either a petulant 15 year old or a hacker.

Or Microsoft's Xbox Patrol team.  :)

Wish they'd do a better job then, considering the amount of hackers I meet online which never get banned. Anyways, I've never run into a hacker in dark souls, and now don't post a message like you did to the other guy, I know when someone is hacking or not.

Chances are they are banned but it's still on FROM to remove them from the Book of the Guilty and patch their game to prevent this from going on.

[quote user="The Noidster"]

[quote user="Str8UpAmaZing27"]

there aren't that many modders and they aren't hard to kill. get over it.[/quote]

Sorry, you're VERY much mistaken.  There are A LOT of GameSave modders running around in Dark Souls.  If you think otherwise, you've got a case of "Head in the Sand" syndrome.  Or just don't play they game much.

And "Get over it" is the non-sensical advice of either a petulant 15 year old or a hacker.

[/quote]

Really, just start a party when you get invaded if your afraid to fight. Dying isn't the end of the world and the game is about dying so it isn't really serious. don't go human unless you wanna summon someone and you won't get invaded, problem solved. The modders usually aren't very good and contrary to what you say there aren't that many constantly invading you. The modders haven't ruined the game so getting over it might help instead of *** on the forums, thanks.

It's not Microsoft's fault. FROM software just need to patch their game so that the hacks don't work anymore.