Does it get any better?

I really want to like this game but it is boring as hell.  This is one of most linear games I've played in awhile.  I just got to the subway outpost and don't want to go on if it's the same.  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

sorry buddy its pretty much a straight line from there. I mean the whole game is but you might as well keep going if you just got to  subway town your about 70% done might as well squeeze those last few achievements  out of the game that you can.

The game started out slow and boring but I'm getting into it. It could be worse.

Thanks,  I just can't get into this game.  When you have to make yourself play then it's not a good sign.

This is true. I have several on my shelf that I played for 30 mins on release day and been collecting dust ever since..

honestly if you like racing spend time on the track.  Its like the only thing left i actually enjoy playing.  

so overall is worth getting this game because

it looks  interesting

if you guys could give a honest opinion

cheers

the card game is fun!

If you think it looks interesting because it reminded you of Borderlands or Fallout then don't buy it.  The scenery looks similar but this is a really linear game.  They story is not that interesting and the shooting feels like every other basic shooter.  The driving is fun but it's mostly used for transport in the storyline.  I'd buy a racing game if that's the only reason to play it.  Buy it used if you do.

Honestly the game is a great 7 day rental...I bought it and I dont regret that I did because I enjoyed it but the game is short even when doing the side missions...the graphics are beautiful but that isnt everything imo. Many people dont like Fallout but I believe its one of the best "wasteland" games its a great rpg and you can go anywhere and there are tons to do.  Rage dosent have that sense of freedom you are blocked in.

I haven't been able to get into it much either but that mainly because Dark Souls has been getting my attention.