does file complaint really work

or is it there for the sake of being there..to make us feel content

personally i think its a waste of time

if i played against someone on this game a legit player and i filed

a complaint about them under the system tampering or cheating option

how would the moderators etc know what he/she is doing

as said in another post..they will not be banned unless the pet team or whatever

are actually in the modders game, dont waste your time filing a complaint, xbox will

get thousands every day..all i do is submit player review to avoid them and thats it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

you know it doesn`t work.

like you say every ban says "you were witnessed" using mods.

"one of our xblpet joined a random lobby"

i don`t believe for one second they are using the complaints system to find these people.

yes ,many are getting banned but not from our complaints.

the amount of information i gave to several xblpet members and moderators on people clearly modding both in games and in their accounts and yet they are still there playing away and even posting on these forums using the modded accounts for all to see.

i don`t bother reporting anymore,not worth the effort.

yes i agree but why the hell does everyone say..file complaint and move on

because if you don`t move on you end up spending more time reporting than playing,it takes over.

i used to think i was helping microsoft out by reporting the modders but i have realised they do not care about reports,they are removing the cheats their own way.

anything we do means nothing to them at all.

im sure some one will post with a link to the suspension forum,but that will only prove my point.

everyone of the people that get banned for cheats/infections was seen by a member of xblpet doing so after joining a PUBLIC lobby.

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

you know it doesn`t work.

like you say every ban says "you were witnessed" using mods.

"one of our xblpet joined a random lobby"

i don`t believe for one second they are using the complaints system to find these people.

yes ,many are getting banned but not from our complaints.

the amount of information i gave to several xblpet members and moderators on people clearly modding both in games and in their accounts and yet they are still there playing away and even posting on these forums using the modded accounts for all to see.

i don`t bother reporting anymore,not worth the effort.

[/quote]

LoL the complaint system works I've seen 25 + users that I've reported ending up banned or their console banned even in the last 6 weeks alone.

And @THEOWENKILLER what do you expect them to say/post 

you were banned because THEOWENKILLER witnessed you using cheats/mods in a random lobby and reported you lol

you know its strange that YOU take every opportunity to expose modder here on the forum however here you are telling everyone that reporting them is a waste of time maybe it is for you maybe you reported too many false positives in the past which would cause by the xblpet own admittance you to be on lower priority

Also not every moder/cheater is stupid enough to try and post on the forums that they were banned and BEG to get their GT back or to blame on something else so everyone else can have a good time reading their BS and enjoying the XBLET sarcastic reponse's

too right i expose modders on these forums,those same modders are still very active today more than 6 WEEKS later,they have probably sold more mods ,for more msp`s than you can imagine.

the 3 main ones all have modded gamerscores ,are all active on TTG or have modded avatars.

they sell via youtube and ebay.

all links and picture captures have been sent direct to xblpet,they are not interested.

reporting is a waste of time,fullstop.

i have never once reported someone that i wasn`t 100% sure was modding,i have not got a "false/positve "rating.

i do not believe for a second that you have seen 25 users that you have reported in the last 6 weeks banned,that is simply not possible.

Ahh hit a sore spot did I ;) I never said you reported false positives at all I was just saying that "MAY BE" the reason why it was not working for you.I take my reporting very serious and note EVERY SINGLE GT I report so I know for a fact at least 25 GT's that I and many others on XBL have reported to be in fact banned !II hate Cheaters/Moders just like you and will do everything in my power to ruin their fun ?? they have at the cost of everyone else's fun and I really don't care if you believe me or not because I didn't expect you to anyways because it wouldn't support your theory would it

sore spot???

reporting is a waste of time,exposing them on a forum so they run off and change their gamertags and block access to their ttg site is worth the effort.

i have had several people banned from ebay for selling them on there.

that sort of effort is worth while,reporting to microsoft does nothing.

Someone wasn't taught patience as a child.

PVRone has managed to get 25 players banned in 6 weeks,apparently,the 3 that post in here are still going strong.

patience has nothing to do with it.