Does Call of Duty have older player them Battlefield?

I am taking a survey for my AFDA class about Call of Duty and Battlefield age relevance. The survey has only has two question, so its really not that long. Maybe Call of Duty has older player them Battlefield, you will never know.

Click this link to take the survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1cKlMpCecZZidQHuREM05TFl7un4yzO1qpBVyD19poyY/viewform

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

It doesnt take a survey to answer that question.. lol.

If you survey the Call of Duty games from CoD2 to CoD3 you'll find mainly all the players there are older players while i believe the majority of players on Battlefield and newer CoD games are mostly the younger players..this is based off of my own experience with these games of course.

Survey is flawed. I voted  twice. Once neither. once cod. After the cod answer it asked by age for both battlefield and cod. Also have you posted this survey to developers forum of the latest edition.

I hate to point out mistakes, but it's "prefer." In the survey, it said "perfer."  

I've played both series, and from my experience, I find more older players on Battlefield.  

In my experience, you'll find far more racist, homophobic 12 year olds on COD than you will on Battlefield.

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

In my experience, you'll find far more racist, homophobic 12 year olds on COD than you will on Battlefield.

[/quote]Thats probably only because of the lack of a lobby where everyone can talk and being limited to talking to your squad.

They're about the same community.