Does BF have "host migration" problems like CoD?

I've tried looking for matches on Zombies and 90 percent of the times I finally get a group that all have mics and the "Migrating Hosts" pops up. I'm sick of this *** happening and was wondering if BF has this problem? I think my CoD days are numbered once BF3 comes out. Is it a bad idea to have a 30 plus mbps connection on Xbox live?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

well BF runs on dedicated servers so there is never a need to host migrate unless you play in private matches

try the BF forums

Dedicated servers. They're wonderful.

Yeah, battlefield bad company 2 did not have host migration, but I remember I did have lag problems before. Not sure if it was me or the game.

Well, BF doesnt have a zombies mode so.....

...Zombies are for little kids......If you wanna play zombies play L4D or Dead Island.

Nope battlefield doesn't have host migration,although EA is famous for there laggy servers. The game does tend to lag every now and then,its still a kick a** game.

[quote user="Mr Jer Bear"]

...Zombies are for little kids......If you wanna play zombies play L4D or Dead Island.

[/quote]

Uh....well, Dead Island doesn't come out for like 5 months...and both are M (18+) rated games...

You're input is similar to what a little kid would say and is such a waste of cyberspace.  For the other gamers with actual intelligence, thanks for the BF input.